4. With assets under management of $200bn, according to Nomura Securities, Japan’s ETF market is about $50bn larger than all other Asia-Pacific ETF markets put together. At the end of August, the market value of the BOJ’s ETF holdings was $175bn.
5. We will strive to boost employment and business startups.
6. n. 经营方法，行为态度
1. As for his own education: He's weighing whether to enroll in university in England or maybe the U.S. to be closer to Silicon Valley. Or perhaps he'll skip college entirely and just focus on his work. 'I absolutely want to start another company,' he says. 'Serial entrepreneurs get addicted to creation. I want to be passionate. I feel really bad when I'm not doing something new.'
2. Accepting the award, he enthused: 'First off, I want to start off by saying that I'm not really sure how I got this because I've had my album out a few years, but I've got one coming,' before thanking his fans and MTV. Elsewhere, Kendrick Lamar was presented with Best Video, though the rapper was unable to attend the event, instead thanking fans via a video link.
4. Fortunately for Honda, it benefits from a deep reservoir of customer goodwill and loyalty in the U.S., as well as a reputation for building high-quality vehicles that are rated highly by objective third parties for their low cost of ownership. The reservoir was drained somewhat by a product defect controversy resulting from airbag deployments that scattered shrapnel on its victims.
5. 单词accurate 联想记忆：
1. Literally in the last seconds of the match the Dutch scored its second equalizer. During stoppage time China scored a third goal which won them the Robot World Cup Soccer 2013.
2. ICBC’s earnings per share were Rmb0.77, down from Rmb0.78 last year, and a pre-tax dividend per share was Rmb0.2333, down from Rmb0.2554.
4. Hilcorp Energy：能源公司的个性化奖励
6. adj. 优雅的
1. In the episode "The Little Kicks," we get to see Elaine's fabulously hilarious dance moves. It's almost impossible to imagine a version of Seinfeld in which Elaine doesn't dance in such a funky way. And yet shockingly, this was almost the case. Writer Spike Fereston knew that series creator Larry David was against the dance, and he was only able to get it approved after David left. He was able to get the dance approve, but still received a lot of push back from the other writers.
3. 在上榜的90所欧洲商学院中，法国的欧洲工商管理学院(Insead)在全日制MBA课程和EMBA课程方面居首，瑞士圣加伦大学(St Gallen)的管理硕士课程排名第一。西班牙Iese商学院(Iese Business School)和瑞士洛桑国际管理发展学院(IMD)分别在定制和开放注册高管教育课程上夺魁。
1. The Warriors and Timberwolves will arrive in Shenzhen on Oct 5 and will play at the Shenzhen Universiade Center.
In early 2005, Stone and her co-founders Elisa Camahort Page and Jory Des Jardins noticed that there were countless women blogging, but mainstream media rarely linked to their posts. The trio decided to host a grassroots conference that year and attracted sponsors like Google and Yahoo. It quickly sold out and soon after, they launched BlogHer.com. The publishing platform turned blogging into a lucrative business for many women -- it paid $25 million to 5,000 of its bloggers between 2009 and 2012 -- and now reaches an audience of 92 million.
o Tesla is a car for rich people. With an average price of $85,000, it is safe to say that few Tesla owners are buying one to save money on fuel, and the car’s range limitations mean that a Tesla is never the only car in an owner’s garage. At some point, these same people will stop viewing Tesla as the flavor of the month, its order backlog will shrink, and Tesla will have to scrap for sales like other manufacturers.