1. Among the top 50 IT tycoons, five were born in the 1980s, including 33-year-old Cheng Wei, chief executive officer of Didi Chuxing.
2. Yet that's finally about to change. With hiring up and unemployment falling, businesses will have to go the extra mile for employees or risk losing sales to competitors because they lack enough staff to boost production.
3. According to a research report on 2016 graduates released by 51job.com, a leading job hunting platform in China, 52.11% of college graduates found employment or started their own business.
4. A lot of people study better with others. If that's you, form a study group in your class or join one that's already organized.
2. Unlike most boy-band dudes going solo, he never sounds like he's sweating to get taken seriously – he never loses touch with the exuberance and swagger he brought to One Direction in the first place. So get used to this man – you'll be hearing a lot more from him.
3. 6. Lighting
4. They are typically designed for students with an average age of 22.
6. Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
1. The appointment of Inga Beale to run Lloyds of London and of Mary Barra to run General Motors marked an encouraging end to 2013. Progress for women in the coming year will continue to be too little and too slow, but you should expect to see women in positions of power and influence everywhere. Even Japan is starting to try to get women into work.
2. Although Facebook is blocked in China, Tencent has linked WeChat to Facebook, which means that users outside of China can use the service in conjunction with the world's most popular social network. That is a boon for WeChat in Southeast Asian countries like Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines, which have large numbers of Facebook users. Tencent has offered WeChat in languages for all three markets.
3. 4. Will China's one-child policy change in 2010?
4. US president Donald Trump’s zero-sum, Art-of-the-Deal approach to negotiation will give comfort to old-fashioned incumbents. I am hoping 2018 will provide an opportunity for positive, problem-solving new leaders to emerge. But change could stall if business chiefs, disheartened by the poor quality of political leadership, turn inwards instead.
5. v. 借，供应货款，
6. This year, China will further enhance international cooperation in fighting corruption, said a statement adopted at the second plenary session of the 19th CPC Central Commission for Discipline Inspection.
2. But in year-on-year terms Xiamen prices grew at the second-fastest rate of 43.9 per cent, outdone only by Hefei, capital of Anhui province, which grew 47.6 per cent. Annualised prices once again rose in 65 cities and fell in five, suggesting that while the cost of housing may not be escalating as quickly as before, it remains widespread and relatively resilient.
3. Anjli Raval
4. 1. 詹妮弗?劳伦斯
6. Apple was the only top five PC maker to see shipments grow last year, up over 6%, while Acer saw the biggest fall, of more more than 18%.
2. Online registration will end on Oct. 24. The exam will be held on Nov. 27 in major Chinese cities.
3. 14. On the Other Hand Here is an estimate of the movies directed by women that were released by major studios this year: Warner Bros. (five! — Lana Wachowski, Anne Fletcher, Dana Nachman, Nancy Meyers, Patricia Riggen); Universal (three — Sam Taylor Johnson, Elizabeth Banks, Angelina Jolie); Disney (one — Niki Caro); Paramount (0); Fox (0); and Sony (0). (I excluded Fox and Sony’s specialty units.)
Whiteness means being part of the group whose appearance, traditions, religion and even food are the default norm. It’s being a person who, by unspoken rules, was long entitled as part of “us” instead of “them.”
Swyft now makes half of its money from ad campaigns like the one for Gwen Stefani. Swyft’s revenue has increased between 50% and 100% each month, Wray says. The other half comes from selling stickers—typically licensed from sports teams and entertainment brands like Shrek.
The school’s network was vital in helping me find a job in one of the most prestigious companies worldwide, says one graduate from Rotterdam School of Management. The company was a corporate partner so I basically received the job application in my mailbox.