2. Pork and vegetable prices both dropped by more than 8 percent year-on-year.
3. The memes were shared as part of a private Facebook chat where admitted students in the class of 2021 shared edgy jokes as part of a "just-because-we-got-into-Harvard-doesn't-mean-we-can't-have-fun kind of thing", an admitted student told the Harvard Crimson.
5. China saw its population grow last year, along with an improved male-female ratio and the level of education, according to a survey from the National Bureau of Statistics that was released on last Wednesday.
1. n. 版权，著作权
2. Funded partly by firms and companies, the charity places top graduates in schools serving low-income communities for at least two years, knowing full well that many of them will leave the profession at the end of this period.
1. New Year time is here. I hope you have a wonderful New Year. May every day hold happy hours for you.新年来临，祝新年快乐，愿你时时刻刻幸福欢乐！
2. n. 计算
3. There were more than 8m Chinese tourist arrivals in the country last year — up 36 per cent year-on-year, said Mr Wang. The numbers had continued to increase even after Seoul announced the deployment of Thaad, he added.
4. Blondie, 'Pollinator'
5. The result doesn't look much like a nose—it's a bottle filled with liquid nutrient that cultivates bacteria. But give the “nose” a blood sample and let it sniff for a few days, and the bottle's dots will change color to indicate what bacteria, if any, it identifies.
6. 4．The Mask Of Zorro
2. The runner-up was Lucy Kay, with Bars and Melody in third place.
4. The result doesn't look much like a nose—it's a bottle filled with liquid nutrient that cultivates bacteria. But give the “nose” a blood sample and let it sniff for a few days, and the bottle's dots will change color to indicate what bacteria, if any, it identifies.
5. For: The Los Angeles Critics Association gave it their top prize.
6. And the public chose Callabro to be crowned this year's winner, where they will take home a ￡250,000 cash prize and a spot at this year's Royal Variety Performance.
1. Henda Ayari
2. Reality Competition Program: “The Voice” (NBC)
3. Box office sales in the world's second largest film market have posted average growth of 35 percent year on year since 2003. In 2015 alone, it grew a whopping 48.7 percent, according to the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television (SARFT).
“Even though I’m an engineer and an analytical person at heart, the most important decisions I’ve ever made had nothing to do with any of that,” he told an interviewer at Duke University, where he studied for an MBA, last year. “They were always based on intuition.”