1. 200911/88512.shtmlA love letter to a US college student from the girlfriend who was to become his wife is finally on its way to him - 53 years after it was written in 1958.
2. 朱克斯提醒，我们目前正处于第四次超级大泡沫之中，它是美联储在保守经济学兴起以来的30年时间里吹起来的。他将这个泡沫称为“暂时没有名字的泡沫”(Bubble With No Name Yet)。好，大家来给这个新泡沫命名吧。但不管你叫它什么，都要快点起名，因为它马上就要爆了，就像过去30年相继破灭的亚洲泡沫、互联网泡沫和信贷泡沫一样。
3. Economic forecasters are counting on 2014 to be a breakout year. But whether the economy finally moves past its sluggish growth will rest on several forces playing out differently than they have since the recovery began. Some of the key questions:
1. In response, Mr Wilders labelled Mr Rutte a liar, citing the prime minister’s broken pledge not to support a bailout of Greece during the 2012 election.
2. Will Zimbabwe’s new leader hold — and win — fair elections
3. 单词episode 联想记忆：
4. The Wonder of Whiskers
5. Enrollment: 503
1. No. What has been billed as the largest ever IPO is a cornerstone of de facto leader Mohammed bin Salman’s grand economic restructuring, so it must happen. Shares in Aramco will be quoted on the local stock exchange. The international element of the IPO is unlikely to be a public listing, however. Donald Trump has lobbied for New York, and London is pulling all the stops. Hong Kong and Tokyo are also under consideration. But the Saudis will opt instead for a private sale, or choose to list internationally later than anticipated.
3. It is reported that Karl Lagerfeld, the artistic director for Chanel, died aged 85 in Paris, leaving the fashion world reeling at the loss of the man.
5. Online registration for the 2017 national civil servant exam started last Saturday.
6. BuzzFeed News defined “fake news” as news that was verifiably “100 percent false” and drawn from a list of 96 websites purposely created to disseminate false information.
3. Age: 56
5. For now, most of the activity around bitcoin is monetary in nature, so it makes sense that its critics point to volatility. Though the value of one bitcoin in U.S. dollars has fallen 67% in the past year, its value over the past two years is up 1,879%, according to the market price chart at blockchain.info. So whether it’s a good investment or a bad one is a matter of perspective.
2. Gongloff piles on the bad news about 2014: GDP 'grew at a 1.8% annualized pace in the first quarter ... revising down its earlier estimate of 2.4% growth ... The first quarter's dismal growth was at least better than the 0.4% GDP growth of the fourth quarter of 2012. But it was still far from healthy, and economists don't see it getting much stronger any time soon.' And that's real bad news for the markets going into 2014.
3. 圣加伦大学校友的薪资排名第三，为114449美元（按购买力平价调整后），排在艾哈迈达巴德的印度管理学院(Indian Institute of Management)和印度管理学院班加罗尔分校(IIM Bangalore)之后，这两所商学院校友的平均薪资分别为116476美元和116094美元。圣加伦大学还在职业服务质量方面排名第一。
在屏幕前对女主人公大喊“不要在深夜独自下楼”，不再是徒劳无用的了。在这款互动式惊悚游戏中，玩家可以控制游戏人物的行动。游戏的剧情由电影制片人拉里o法森顿和格拉哈姆o雷兹尼克与游戏开发商Supermassive Games精心打造。故事中，八位好友被困在遥远的山区度假村，还有一名不受限制的精神病人。游戏群星云集，其中包含《神盾局特工》（Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D）的演员布雷特o道顿，美剧《纳什维尔》（Nashville）的演员海顿o潘妮蒂尔和《极品飞车》（Need for Speed）的演员拉米o马雷克。玩家将控制各个角色探索这个恐怖的世界，试图在黎明到来时存活下来。没有人是安全的。在游戏中，每一个决定都会导致不同的结果。游戏剧本长达一千余页，拥有数百个不同结局等待玩家发掘。蝴蝶效应使得游戏不会有相同的剧情，而唯一不变的是，这款游戏十分惊悚。不要独自一人或是在深夜里尝试它。
“We have not really assumed China will get better in the rest of the year,” said James Quincey, Coca-Cola’s chief operating officer. He said juice sales fell double digits in the second quarter in the country and Coca-Cola drinks dropped single digits.
“If hearing that the CEO of Apple is gay can help someone struggling to come to terms with who he or she is, or bring comfort to anyone who feels alone, or inspire people to insist on their equality, then it’s worth the trade-off with my own privacy,” he wrote in Bloomberg Businessweek in October.