1. Everyone loves cookies, but buying a smart cookie oven to make them seems like a bit much. The CHIP cookie oven promises to have freshly baked cookies in just 10 minutes, but regardless of the time, it just seems easier to make a much larger batch using the regular old oven.
4. With an 8.5-percent increase in profits, industrial enterprises reversed the previous year's negative growth of 2.3 percent.
5. Indeed, everyone from Jennifer Garner, to January Jones and Kylie Jenner have been photographed as they pick out their most spook-worthy pumpkins in time to send October out with a thrill.
1. Manal al-Sharif is best known for challenging laws and mores that keep women down in her native country.
2. May the New Year be a time of laughter and real enjoyment for you. Best wishes.
3. The University of St Gallen remains top overall, the seventh consecutive year that the Swiss school’s MA in Strategy and International Management has headed the ranking. HEC Paris stays in second place, a position it has held since 2014, while Spain’s IE Business School jumps four places to third.
2. US schools are rebuilding their strength in this ranking, with their number increasing to 51. This had dropped below 50 for the first time in 2016, down to 47. Six of the eight new or returning schools are from the US.
3. 节目37 相声《东西南北大拜年》，赵炎 逗笑 逗乐 大新等
4. 艾玛·汤普森曾因影片《霍华德庄园》(Howards End)以及《理智与情感》(Sense and Sensibility)两次获得奥斯卡金像奖，而她把小金人放在洗手间这一做法也广为人知，她说：“放在其他地方都显得格格不入，它们太大了，又金光闪闪。”而艾玛并不是唯一一个这样做的人，苏珊·萨兰登（Susan Sarandon）、莱昂纳尔·里奇（Lionel Richie）以及肖恩·康纳利（Sean Connery）都称自己把小金人放在浴室等地方。