3. Jia Yongsheng general director of the demolition company told China's state TV channel CCTV: 'For this kind of large-scale blasting demolition conducted in the downtown area we not only need to guarantee the demolition result but also strictly control the adverse effects of blasting.'
5. Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry said he has visited China every year since 2013 and the fans there are incredibly supportive.
6. Letizia Battaglia
2. “As long as overall markets remain relatively constructive and transactions continue to be executed well, we continue to expect healthy volumes over the rest of the year,” said David Ludwig, head of Americas equity capital markets at Goldman Sachs.
3. Holly Hunter reportedly keeps her best actress award, which she won for her portrayal of Ada McGrath in the 1994 New Zealand film, The Piano, at the New York offices of Joel and Ethan Coen. It sits alongside the statue Frances McDormand won for her role as the heavily-pregnant local police chief with the insatiable appetite, Marge Gunderson, in the Coens’ 1996 film Fargo.
4. The QUBE will remind you to recycle, monitor when the trash was last taken out, and tell you to change the air freshener. These are all things people usually remember to do anyway, by the smell and all, but now there's a $300 "elegant" stainless steel can that'll constantly remind you with annoying mobile alerts.
5. It was the first "real" James Bond song (again, the first two films only opened with orchestral music), and it's still the best. Shirley Bassey got an opportunity to sing her soul out and she accepted the challenge with obvious pleasure. This is a song that makes the villain Auric Goldfinger seem a lot more threatening (and attractive) than he actually is, but that's part of the miracle of Bassey's work here. It's proud and heroic and enticing and it's kind of a lie, but who cares? The music is pure James Bond, the lyrics are pure machismo, and the performance is perfect.
1. Since then, China has been issuing stamps on the theme of the lunar calendar every year to mark the 12 Chinese astrological signs.
2. She has modelled for numerous clothing companies including Glitzy Girl, Sally Miller and Purple Pixies and featured in magazines including Teen Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Elle and Seventeen.
4. Having earned a living for the last four years while her contemporaries go to school every day, she has been forced to mature quickly.
4. Perhaps the biggest domestic threat to the 3% growth scenario would be a surprisingly swift hike in interest rates, but from all indications a dovish Federal Reserve is unlikely to take aggressive action in 2015.
5. 2. “Inside Out” (Pete Docter)
6. The pear-shaped diamond named The Blue is 13.22 carats is estimated to be worth between $21-$25 million.
1. Inga Beale出任伦敦劳埃德保险公司CEO，Mary Barra 出任通用汽车高级副总裁，这些都为2013年的女性地位写下了浓墨重彩的一笔。接下来的一年，女性地位还将继续发展，但进展会缓慢而微小，但你一定能随处看到女性的权力和影响力。再怎么说，就连日本都开始鼓励女性工作了呢。
Though bionic legs are of course a huge boon to amputees, they lack actual nerve connections with the body. As a result, walking on them is cumbersome and tiring. But last year, Seattle resident Zac Vawter was outfitted with the world's first thought-controlled leg, a bionic limb that takes signals directly from his mind.