1. But as economic growth slows in China, institutional investors from further afield say the city’s property market has overheated and is entering a correctional phase.
2. 但经济学家总体上预计，一旦飓风造成的失真消失，前段时间的趋势就有望恢复并延续。接受《华尔街日报》最新月度调查的45位经济学家预计，到明年6月，失业率将降至7.8%，2013年年底将降至7.5%。部分经济学家说，就业增长可能会摆脱现在的缓慢速度而加快。信安环球投资有限公司(Principal Global Investors)经济学家鲍尔(Bob Baur)说，我觉得到时候企业将必须招人。[qh]
3. As a result, in the first 10 months of 2016, the year-on-year decline in EM exports in dollar terms was just 6.6 per cent, according to calculations by Capital Economics, a marked improvement on the 11.6 per cent contraction seen in 2015, as the third chart illustrates.
4. 用户在百度搜索平台上最常点阅的新闻事件是，为纪念二战胜利70周年于9月3日在北京举行的阅兵仪式。在此次庆祝活动中，上万名军人接受了现任国家主席习近平、前任主席胡锦涛和江泽民，以及多位外国领导人的检阅，其中包括俄罗斯总统弗拉基米尔·V·普京(Vladimir V. Putin)。
4. 12. Is there something I am clinging to? We don’t always realize when we’re clinging to something harmful when it feels safe and familiar, whether it is an unfulfilling job, an unhealthy relationship, or a stagnant way of life. Recognize if you are clinging to something that isn’t serving you and work on taking small steps towards change and release.
3. The first wearable computer glasses were made by Edward Thorp and Claude Shannon in 1961. In 1968, Ivan Sutherland made the "Sword of Damocles." It was the first head-mounted computer display and an early variant of all wearable computer glasses we have today. In 1980, Steve Mann, known today as the father of wearable computing, made the "WearComp", a pair of tech-enhanced glasses that was capable of communicating wirelessly with other computers and could share videos. He continued to work on the glasses over the years, and by 1999, he had come up with a pair of glasses that looked like Google Glass, or rather, that Google Glass looks like. He called it the "EyeTap."
2. These are the official James Bond theme songs, ranked from worst to best, with two honorable mentions because they may or may not count, but were just that good, dang it.
3. Mr. Wang, the WeChat user in Beijing, said he was an avid QQ user 11 years ago but stopped using the instant messaging service because 'it didn't look very professional.' But after downloading WeChat on his smartphone he found 'most of my colleagues and friends are on it, and everyone communicates through voicemails now.'
4. What the government should do is to send a resounding message of “yes” to the all law-abiding market entities, to flash the green light of going ahead to the hardworking entrepreneurs and innovators, and to seriously deal with all violations of laws and regulations by showing them a resolutely a “yellow card” of stern warning, or even a “red card” to send them out of the market.
5. The memes included jokes about pedophilia, child abuse, sexual assault, and the Holocaust.
6. Regarding Syria, Putin said the Russian military operation will continue until a political process starts. And he said the Syrian people must determine who rules the country. He also said he does not know whether Russia needs a permanent military base in Syria.
1. Kate Hudson spoke to British Elle magazine exclusively for this interview。 凯特·哈德森接受了英国ELLE杂志对她的独家专访。Does actress Kate Hudson know wha
Many grand and spectacular museums are located in picturesque cities like Bruges, Antwerp and Brussels. Art lovers can fully engage themselves in the numerous treasures dating back to the medieval period. Exploring the quiet towns and appreciating their Gothic architecture is also an opportunity not to be missed. As the hometown of the world’s best beers, chocolates and fries, everyone can be a gourmet here. With the 100th anniversary of the outbreak of World War I approaching, Belgium is set to draw many tourists in the coming years.
Successful entrepreneurs often worked for others in their field of choice before striking out on their own. Spending a few years in the industry under an excellent mentor will provide a good launching pad. Learn from your predecessors’ mistakes and brainstorm about how to improve upon their model. Find someone willing to teach, and think about starting your business elsewhere when you leave.
The report also found that the top cities in intellectual capital and innovation and technological readiness also achieved high scores in the overall ranking, a clear indication that technologically advanced cities were more likely to earn the title of "cities of opportunity".