2. Whatever she needs to invoke the weightlessness of life in our new not-normal, she takes. "Is it the end of an era? Is it the end of America?" she intones in "When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing." "No, it's only the beginning."
6. Video of the year: "Tornado," Little Big Town
1. House prices in China continue to fall as investors shift focus from the property market into equities.
2. Some people remain attached to a theory that can be described as resource scarcity. At its heart this theory suggests that resource development follows a linear pattern in which low-cost resources are developed first, meaning that most if not all future development must be more costly. Unfortunately the history of the industry does not support this view. If anything the experience of the past few decades suggests that the opposite is true.
3. The highest average monthly salary for 2016 graduates is 5693 Yuan in IT/Internet/telecommunications/electronics industries; second is financial industry and culture/sports/entertainment/media industries with average salaries level of 4685 Yuan and 4552 Yuan respectively; monthly salaries in agricultural/forest/grassland farming/fishing, and services/ educational sports/industrial arts are relatively low among signed graduates, respectively are 3500 Yuan, 3873 Yuan and 3900 Yuan.
6. To start with, a year before the first iPhone was released, LG had introduced a full touchscreen phone. Even that was not the first, though. The world's first touchscreen phone was IBM's Simon, which was released in 1992. And touchscreen technology even predates the Simon. The first touchscreen device was a tablet made by E.A. Johnson in 1965 that was used by air traffic controllers until 1995. Bent Stumpe and Frank Beck made the first capacitive touchscreen in the early '70s. Unlike Johnson's tablet, it could not be pressed with the fingers. Instead, it required a stylus. In 1971, Samuel Hurst developed the first resistive touchscreen, which he called the "elograph." It responded to the fingers as well as a stylus. In 1985, HP invented the world's first touchscreen computer, called the HP-150. In 1993, Apple also released its first touchscreen device—the Newton Personal Digital Assistant. The product was a flop, recording low sales.
1. o 特斯拉的规模越大，运营的复杂性就越强。由于它直接销售给终端顾客，免去了特许经销商的环节，它必须开发一个自己的服务中心网络来进行售后维修保养。另外它独特慷慨的保修条款规定，车主在使用三年后，可以以原价50%的价格将车卖还给特斯拉。这种做法可能会催生一个二手特斯拉的专门渠道。“寻找阿尔法”上的一位博主写道：“等到车主觉得他们的车不像一年前那么诱人和罕见，特斯拉可能会吃进大量有三年车龄的二手车。在我看来，这是个潜在的麻烦。”
2. 特斯拉(Tesla) Model 3s的产量会超过25万辆吗？
3. 单词polish 联想记忆：
4. Britney, YOU drive me crazy for appearing on Loose Women smacking gum like it's 1998 as the panel interrogate you.
2. ?Bond is by no means a comedian but he knows the power of a well-timed one liner. Women are attracted to funny men because humor is a sign of intelligence. You can even predict how many women a man has slept with by how funny he is.
3. 10. Am I worrying about the future? Worrying about something that hasn’t even happened yet causes stress and anxiety. Focus on the moment in front of you and realize that it is all that exists.
6. The FT European Business School Ranking 2016 measures the quality and breadth of schools’ postgraduate programmes. It is based on their performance in the five main rankings published by the Financial Times each year: MBA, Executive MBA (EMBA), Masters in Management (MiM) and the two rankings for executive education. Only schools that take part in all five are eligible for a full score.
1. There has also always been a certain fluidity to this concept of whiteness. Irish and Italian immigrants to the United States, and Jews in Britain, were once seen as separate from the white national majority, and are now generally considered part of it, benefiting from racial privilege. At the same time, Jews’ white skin did not protect them from being cast as outsiders by some of Mr. Trump’s supporters who have circulated anti-Semitic memes on social media.
2. Russian President Vladimir Putin says he wants to develop better ties with the United States no matter who wins next year's U.S. presidential election.
Technically it is a project of the 10-member Association of Southeast Asian Nations to bring all of its trade deals in the region under one umbrella. It also lacks the ambition on many fronts of the TPP.