3. For both, opponents are enemies rather than fellow citizens who think differently.
4. n. 活动，运动，移动，[音]乐章
5. 'If you read Trigger Mortis, you’ll see actually there is a little twist to the tale in that particular story which I think sort of pays him off for his slightly patronising attitude.'
6. People who are skeptical about this argument just need look at smartphones and personal computers, which have served as the technological driving force of the past century.
1. Nearly four in 10 US residents say the severity of recent natural disasters such as Superstorm Sandy is evidence the world is coming to an end, as predicted by the Bible, while more than six in 10 blame it on climate change, according to a poll released on Thursday.
3. Turkey dance “Fire” (Fire of Anatolia)
4. Although the original book got 7.9 out of 10 on Douban, the TV version only got 5 for its poor adaptation.
5. President Obama leads the pack. On top of the $400,000 a year, he gets a tax-free expense account worth $50,000. The salary was last raised by Congress in 2001.
4. Of the 6,527 new rentals scheduled to hit the market in Brooklyn next year, 1,442 are in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Bushwick and Clinton Hill, all considered off the beaten path not that long ago, according to data provided by Citi Habitats.
5. Life's ups and downs
6. In the best possible way.
1. n. 模子，模型，类型，模式，雏型，真菌，软土
2. The awards, announced during a ceremony in Amsterdam on March 14, are based on millions of international passenger surveys.